Sunday, September 28, 2008

Now, where was I? (Lessons for the New Blogger)

It's been awhile since my last post, eh?! I figure you've started to think: another new blogger bites the dust . . . bags the blog . . . knuckles under the pressure. AARRGGHHH! I was so hoping to do better. But here's my NEW BLOGGER Lesson #1: Never - never ever - begin a post you can't finish. Why? Because it's no fun to come back to it and have no clue as to where you were going, how you got there, and how to get back!

So, for now it's just, "Hello, I'm still here!"

To those who sent a comment: THANKS SO MUCH! It was very fun to hear from you!

8 comments:

Only in the storm said...

ROSE! i am so glad you're still blogging!!! i was starting to wonder ya know... haha! i miss you like crazy! caroline chose one of the pictures you took for her senior pic and it's GORGEOUS! i have decided that you're gonna have to take mine somehow too. Love you! say hey to Dave for me :0)
-robin

Daddio said...

Hi Rose, thanks for the inspiration. It's been a few months since my last post, maybe soon....give our love to Dave and the kids.

a woman who is said...

So glad you still there, or is that here??? =]

Loved the picture of your kids!!!!

I hope you gave special sarah a special hug for me...

And when is your grandbaby due???

These are all worthy subjects of blogdom. Especially for those who live far away and would love to be kept up on the "Everything's Rosie" news...and your blog title…sweet!

Nadine said...

Great pics of all the kids on the side. Hang in there you're get there. I've been so busy no time to post. Just popping around.

Love to you and Dave.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose Ann! I stumbled upon your blog via Robin's. I should have learned your "New Blogger Lesson #1" because I have a whole bunch of posts I started and then never published... Hope you are able to keep up with it better than I have, and I look forward to reading what you have to say. We miss you and Dave here. We never did have our speed scrabble match with the girls when you were here, so we have a date for the next time you come. Love ya,
Jill B.

Hunter said...

Hey Rose! Keep up the blog your doing great.

Peace,
Hunter

Hunter said...

Hey...changed the name of my blog the address is http://hunterssong.blogspot.com

a woman who is said...

You still there Miss Rosie???

How about an update on your grand baby????